25.8.09

fancy freedom hooker

a lonely retro diversionary day dream. Streams of screams from the sacred walls. Walking talking tall. Joe Don Baker is a proud righteous man. blaming the neighbors for the barking dog. follow the trail. Bail when the scary man asks for more. I'll be willing and able riding from the last line of the story. No juice this morning. Only rocks and paper. I'll deal the last card. Wishing for a joker. Pale face summer. I'm without faith or remorse or the simple truth of right and wrong. I'm wishing again. Far off distant places wishing they were real tonight. I'm so full of the goods and myself and the rest of the world. I need time to get hungry again. Raccoons tear at each others flesh, while the garbage can sits still. A lonely drink with a familiar face. I'm losing my grace. Slow but sure. I'm sorry, but the truth finds the cracks. Give me time to pay you back. I have to go. Surely you won't follow. I'll keep an eye out until the sun disappears. I know you mean well. I wish we were one. Sorry son. The answer is no.

1 comment:

H-WooD said...

in other words PARTY ON!
Thats some crazyness, ad I ain't talk'n about the shirt.