6.5.08

what a dick

With a serious AminoCyto rage flowing and a headwind that felt like an argument you just can't win, I passed a couple of fellows riding a side by side 4 wheeled recumbent bike. In my agro hyper skinny hammer lunch loop, I looked and scoffed and determined that it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen and just kept pushing the pedals towards ultimate fitness. Now that I'm calm and my forehead veins have receded and I've got lots of carbs and protein coursing through my body, I must say, I still think it's probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but more power to the two dudes who had the balls to ride that dumb fucking thing out in public. At least they're outside and moving their legs and not polluting the earth. Right on.

1 comment:

Baba said...

"it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen"
It was the dumbest fucking thing you've ever seen. If anyone ever sees me on a recumbent or any such contraption previously mentioned, sneak up behind me and hit me in the head with a 2X4. I'm no good to anyone anymore anyway.
PROMISE??!!